Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Happy Birthday to me

Okay, so I'm goddamn drunk right now.

But thanks to all who came to what was apparently my birthday party. I'd have thanked you personally, but you motherfuckers got me tanked. Assholes. And by assholes, I mean "enablers." Thanks!

Did I mention that I'm drunk? Because, y'know, I am. Drunk. God, I've got to get up in less than six hours. Damn it. Damn you, alcohol!

Aw, alcohol. Come back. I didn't mean it. I love you. Far more than I should.

4 Comments:

Blogger -Laurel- said...

Dude- The bartender told me to remind you your card was up there. Did you remember it?? If not, well, your card is at the bar. I'm still pretty drunk, but Not bad-driver Durnk. Just bad typer-drunk. Super good time though. Woooo!

2:01 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Card is in hand. Remembered on my way out the door. But thank you!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Alan said...

Dude, you totally suck and stuff. Don't ever bad-mouth alcohol. You're getting drunk on Saturday, too, hope you know.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I'm gonna drink that bitch-ass bar with my BARE hands!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home