Sunday, November 28, 2004

First salvo

I promised myself I wouldn't link to McKenna's blog, mostly because he openly declared war on this blog in his first post, but poor Frank would never see it if I didn't link to it, because Frank is too lazy to actually find out the address for himself. Or remember it when he hears it. Perhaps it is senility because, as we established last post, Frank is sixty years old.

Also, I do not actually declare war on McKenna's blog. He's a big-time TV writer and stuff. It would be folly to do so.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Who on god's green earth is McKenna?

10:27 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

He's a magical ghost who lives inside your head!

Actually, he's a friend of Frank's from Northwestern who has become my friend over the time that I've known him. His first name is Matt, but I call him McKenna so as to distinguish him from the Matt I went to high school with who now lives on the first floor of my apartment building. Because I know TOO MANY MATTS.

You may or may not have met him briefly at some point. I guess not.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

He seems a most boorish sort. I should definitely make a point of meeting him someday.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home