Sunday, November 28, 2004

Sometimes thinking of a title is too much bother

Yes, I have neglected updating for a few days simply to spite you.

Saturday was the type of day you have where you can look back and say "Well, I didn't waste that day!" I went out and played ultimate frisbee in the early afternoon with Liz, Asa, Quin, Brian, Kenneth, and Alan. Believe me when I tell you that I am out of shape. I ran myself ragged in roughly a minute and a half. Thank God we had an odd number of people so that we could switch out if we needed to (fortunately for my pride, I was not the only one who needed to do that). But I seriously need to start jogging or something. Soon. Like right now. I'm a mess.

After frisbee we went and saw the new Jeunet film A Very Long Engagement, which was quite good for what it was, but is not personally my cup of tea. But it's worth seeing. The best part was when Audrey Tautout goes to talk to this widow of someone who served with her husband, and she's walking up to the widow and I'm like, "That lady looks familiar. Why on earth would I think someone looks familiar in a French-language film? Oh, that's because it's two-time Oscar-winner JODIE FOSTER. Speaking FLUENT FRENCH." So that was hilarious. But she was good! Just like the movie. Meanwhile I still didn't see I Heart Huckabees or Sideways or any movies that I've actually been looking forward to.

After the movie we went back to Hollywood House and I wandered over to Frank's, where we drank a bit and talked and watched Angel season 2 episodes until Frank fell asleep at like 11:45 because he is apparently sixty years old. But yeah, all in all that was a good day.

Then today Emory and I spent the whole day beating X-Men Legends.

I'm going to start jogging this week, I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home