Monday, November 01, 2004

I told you so

See? I really was busy the whole weekend. And what a weekend it was. Ex-girlfriends in town, Glee Club shenanigans, Halloween... busy, busy. Highlights! (for children... remember Goofus and Gallant? And the Timberwoods?)

- Got back together with my ex-girlfriend (that being Kim, not the one that history would suggest, before you get any ideas).

- Picked up other ex-girlfriend (Ali) from the airport and had dinner with her. Hadn't seen her for about two years.

- Went to Glee Club Homecoming concert and sat with roughly two rows' worth of Oxy alums who stormed the stage at the end of the concert, tore Thorne Hall apart, and burned roughly 25% of the campus to the ground before being subdued by the authorities.

- Escaped in the confusion and went to Glee Club Jenni's birthday party, where she hialriously yelled at Vasil, "Vasil! You need to eat a doughnut! You're the DOUGHNUT MAN!" She's a funny drunk.

- Slept until 2:30 PM on Saturday, in order to make up for the mere 2 hours I had gotten on Thursday night.

- Opted for a quiet Saturday over at Kim's watching movies. Cruel Intentions is actually pretty great until the last twenty minutes or so. And Hugh Grant's good in everything.

- Went to Liz's on Sunday for Halloween partyness, then wandered down to West Hollywood. I think there was enough amusement in that afternoon and evening to warrant its own post later.

- Went home, fell into a deep, coma-like sleep borne of utter exhaustion. Slept in my own bed for the first time all weekend. I had begun to miss it.

Hmmm, that doesn't really read as if I were as busy as I felt. Just take my word for it.

2 Comments:

Blogger -Laurel- said...

Dude- I totally knew you and Kim would get back together. I called it! In my head of course. :) But that's good. She's wicked cool. Last time i saw you guys like 2 weeks ago I totally was thinking that. I was also thinking that Cat was flirting with me. Dude, was Cat flirting with me? I was pretty drunk.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Kat is just an open, flirty person in general, so I do not think she was actually flirting with you. Then again, who knows? I was extremely drunk as well, so I didn't notice a thing.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home