Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Great timing. Seriously, really great.

Did I mention that my voice is making every effort to go away? My throat's sore and my voice is waning. I've still got it right now, and I'm talking as little as possible, but I'm still really nervous about it. I've been taking it easy the last few days (since the sore throat surfaced), avoiding yelling, singing in the car, and drinking alcohol. Those are three of my FAVORITE ACTIVITIES. And today I've been drinking tea all day and I HATE TEA. Stupid voice. I hate everything.

This happened once before, you know. Back in high school. The week of dress rehearsals for Harvey, and my voice was just this raspy, grating thing. It got completely better the day before opening night. Fingers crossed!

5 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

You should write in all-caps a lot. That will make you feel SO MUCH BETTER.

Hell, even I enjoy it. *g*

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to Trader Joe's and get some drinking-type aloe juice. Seriously.

-Les

8:56 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I'm so totally cured now.

I am also sort of drunk. Drunk on sweet DayQuil. Don't tell my boss.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Also Leslie, remember when you bought that horrible drink at Whole Foods or whatever and it had little bits of crap floating in it and you said it was good for you or whatever and it turned out to just be horrible? That was funny.

I think I may actually be drunk on DayQuil. God help me.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was completely different.
-L

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home