Monday, May 16, 2005

I know, I know!

The last few days people will say "Hey, you got your haircut!" and then sort of trail off because there is nothing nice to say about it whatsoever.

I know my hair is terrible right now. I know I look like a junior SS officer. God willing, it will grow out soon. Attractive ladies, please avoid meeting me until it has done so.

Maybe I should just cut the top short and get rid of the part altogether. That might help. But then I'd have to go back to the salon. Ick. Grow, you stupid hair!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it's not THAT bad.

But yeah, get that top part cut off. That's the way to go.
-L

9:54 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

My hair is already improving. Next time I get it cut, though, I'm losing the part.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Please post a photo of this new look, Herr Stone.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Thankfully, I have no means to do so.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home