Monday, June 20, 2005

So how was your weekend?

Mine was pretty typical. Show went well, I think. Lots of friendly faces this weekend, particularly on Saturday. Everyone seemed to enjoy it quite a bit, which is always nice. It's so rare to be involved in something so fun with so many excellent people, so it's really great that audiences are into it. Very gratifying.

Not much else, really. Oh, Finding Neverland is incredibly bad. Just so dull. And everyone speaks in these mumbly, hused tones. As Emory said, "What, is this movie afraid of waking the neighbors or something? SPEAK UP!" Seriously. Also, it's only 90 minutes long, but it feels like 2 1/2 hours. Can't BELIEVE that it was up for best picture. Woof.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Completely agree on Finding Neverland. I thought it felt incredibly long, too. Kind of wish I could've seen Emory's reaction to that movie firsthand.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

The reaction was about what you'd expect. By which I mean, there were ENDLESS jokes about Barre being a pepophile. ENDLESS.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

I wish I could say differently about the endless pedophile jokes and Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. But I can't. It's far creepier than Finding Neverland.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home