Wednesday, September 14, 2005

i-Me

Emory, apparently embodying the very definition of "money to burn," purchased a new Ipod yesterday (his has a color screen and shows the album art when a song comes up), so he decided to let me have Moya (his old Ipod) at a substantial discount. Who am I to blow against the wind? So I've been basking in the warm glow of my music collection all day, both on the bus and at work. Or at least most of my music collection, since Emory deleted at least a third of my CDs from my hard drive a few weeks ago, the ponce. So tonight's project is putting those CDs back on my computer, then transfering them to the Ipod.

I had the option of changing the Ipod's name from Moya to something else, but I figured Moya was a fine name, so there was no need. If you name your Ipod "Talyn," however... well, there's really no hope for you.

Sorry this post is so dull, but I figured I had to post SOMETHING. What would you do with yourself if I didn't give you stupid bullshit to read?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Clearly I need to form more interesting opinions and have more interesting adventures! Obviously!

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He will spend any amount on music. Music is his weakness now that he listens to it for nine hours every day.

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remind me to make you guys listen to my new Sufjan Stevens album. It's rad.

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home