Wednesday, October 12, 2005

True love!

You know those online personals ads that come up and it's just some half-naked woman and the ad says something like "Find true love now!" or whatever? I wish they just said "Find a scantily-clad slut now!" But then it'd be even less truth in advertising. But it would be funny.

That's, uh, that's all I've got today. I have a couple of other post ideas, but they are long and I am busy. Any question/comments?

UPDATE: Okay, so I said something kind of similar before. So sue me. Do it. Take legal action. I dare you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

So you don't naturally equate scantily clad sluts with true love, then?

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I crazy or did you already post this same thing a while back? Too lazy to look for it now.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Yes. Yes he did.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Liz - while the collusion of true love and scantily-clad sluts is a pleasant thought, it is not a fundamental truth. Alas.

Jenni - Unicorns? Is this a reference I'm not getting? It's vaguely familiar, but it might be because I watched Dodgeball the other night.

Jenni again - I will most likely not come over to play poker because a) if I go anywhere, it should be Paul's to help work on the 'Trox, and b) I am not a huge fan of doing things I'm not good at which also cost me money.

Leslie and Matt - I apparently did, so out of ideas and originality am I. Then again, I see those damn ads every time I log into hotmail, so I am a victim of saturation.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

This continues to make no sense.

Wait, did you get this from Defamer or something?

10:01 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Whatever mows your lawn.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home