Monday, March 13, 2006

Usurper

Odin totally loves me the most now.

After we moved in to the new place, I almost never saw the cats once I got into bed, since at first I kept my door closed and later I guess they learned to steer clear, but now that Leslie wanders off to work in the morning with Emory, Odin has taken to sleeping with me. And when I get home he tends to follow me into my room. He knows that's where the petting's at. Of course this means that sometimes he wakes me up at 5 AM by jabbing his nose into my eyelid, but I guess it's worth it in order to steal his love from Emory.

In other pet news, Emory and Leslie keep talking about maybe getting some rabbits from Leslie's rabbit shelter. I think we can file that under World's Worst Plan.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oohhh, you (I mean they) should get some bunnies, cause then I can come over and play with them without having to actually take care of any.

on a related note, I got to watch a bunny spay and a neuter a few weeks back, very cool!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I repeat: Worlds. Worst. Plan.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just thinking this morning about how the rabbit is about the only pet in Western Culture that is also, not infrequently, a meal. I suppose every once in a while some kid has a pet duck.

Oh, fish. Bunnies and fish.

In other news: lzpsbxmw. Longest word verification ever. It was like a whole post in itself.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home