Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Oog

Sorry I haven't been that talkative on here lately. It's been a busy, difficult week thus far, but there's APE to look forward to so hoo-ray.

Last night Paul, Frank, and I ran all over the city, first going to Lindsay's craft night. Doug did a fine rendition of Adam using only a paper plate, pasta, and beans. I did very little and mostly just shot the shit since Chandler and Darren showed up and I hadn't seen them in some time. Mostly I spent my time convincing them and Lindsay of how cool Return to Oz is. That movie is RAD. And scarring.

Then we ran up to The White Horse in Hollywood for Liz's SMRT-TV 1-year anniversary party. There was yet more talking and drinking until the old Russian bartender kicked us all out. I yelled that whoever wanted to could come to my place, because I am stupid. Frank, Paul, Aimee, Alan, and Laurel came over, and we managed not to be too loud (this was helped by Frank passing out immediately), and I wound up staying up until 3 in the morning because again, I am stupid. It was a good time, though. Alan and Aimee now know more about Paul's and my high school than they ever wanted to, I'm sure.

Now I'm bleary-eyed and surly, but I'm not really sorry I stayed up. It reminded me of the days we used to go to All Star and sometimes come back to the Glendale apartment, and that was nice.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what exactly did you tell these people about high school??

1:06 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Heck, we were there before midnight. Live a little, Jenni.

Daisy, we told them about all your assorted antics. (No, we didn't.)

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WOULD have told them about your antics, Daisy, but I was sleeping.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

Though Jeff and Frank didn't say anything incriminating, Daisy, Paul says that you two slept together. I believe him.

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should, Paul is a GOD, a GOD I tell you. I highly reccomend it if you ever get the chance.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

This comment section just went to a really weird place.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry Jeff.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home