Monday, May 22, 2006

And the weekend just vanished

The thing about Mayday is when you do it, it's like you didn't have a weekend. It's fun and you have a great time, but it's also a lot of work and by the time Monday rolls around you've spent pretty much every moment since Saturday either working on that movie or sleeping.

So now it's back to my job and the seconds feel like HOURS.

I suppose on Friday I did get to go to Oxy and see the big Glee Club/Chorale Mozart concert, which was nice. I ran into some people I hadn't seen in awhile (Mabby! Chris Eanes!) and the music sounded really nice. I'm still debating on whether or not to return to chorale in the fall. Now that I live in Hollywood the bus commute takes about 45 minutes, so if I did do it I'd really be better off just heading to Oxy straight from work so I'd have time to grab dinner down in Eagle Rock before reahearsal started. Of course I wouldn't get back home until 11 at the absolute earliest, so it'd be pretty much one evening a week completely gone. I don't know. We'll see.

This Mayday experience was much, much more pleasant than last time, since we actually learned to, say, budget our time. Heck, we were finished filming by midnight, which is 7 hours ahead of when we stopped last time. And we actually had a script! That really helped move things along, too. Team Atrox: learning the obvious in only a year.

In other news, Lindsay wants to marry Emory's cat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Um, you should tell people it's ODIN, and not Pagan, because that makes a big difference. Who DOESN'T want to marry Odin is the really the question here.
The other question is "Have I been single so long I am becoming a crazy cat lady?" hmmmmm.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Well, Emory's cat is Odin and Leslie's is Pagan, so there was a bit of specificity. But just to make it totally clear:

LINDSAY WANTS TO KITTY-MARRY ODIN THE CAT.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home