Friday, May 12, 2006

Forced to take some bullets

To research upcoming Atrox bits and since I have both the time and the quick-reading skills, I've been forced to read both The DaVinci Code and All Star Batman and Robin.

They're both really bad. DaVinci has some really awful, labored prose, and All Star Batman might be the strangest comic book I've ever read (but not, sadly, in a good way).

Oooh, I should mention that if all goes according to plan there'll be a new video short up at the Atrox come Monday. Sadly it has nothing to do with either of the piles of shit I've been forced to read.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In other news, The Devil Wears Prada was not for sale at either my airport terminal or the grocery store in Avon, Colorado. What the hell? I thought that book was popular.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

A likely story.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home