Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Okay, I'm back

Catalina was awesome. More on that later.

I guess if you can't wait you can look at my pictures, although as usual I must want you that my skills as a photographer are limited. But sometimes the scenery does the heavy lifting.

Uh, what else?

The Pirates of the Carribean 2 trailer makes the movie look even more like Monkey Island than the last one, and I didn't think that was possible.

I'm now addicted to O'Grady on Noggin (in addition to Degrassi). Really, I'm such a sucker for any Soup 2 Nuts production involving H. John Benjamin (see also, Dr. Katz, Home Movies).

Remember when H. John Benjamin played the can of vegetables in Wet Hot American Summer? That was great.

Now I'm just rambling.

I'm so pissed I missed Free Comic Book Day! Did... did anyone get the free Scott Pilgrim? I just want to look at it. I bet no one has it. Stupid island vacation! What a waste of time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home