Friday, June 23, 2006

A thought

The last thing anyone should ever get truly upset about in this world is fast food. Anyone who screeches at a fast food employee should have to go fend for themselves in the desert for a week.

I know, there are some truly horrible fast food employees out there. They should also have to live in the desert.

Why can't all the unpleasant people be forced to live in the desert?

Anyway...

THIS WEEKEND! Weddings! Parties! Birthdays! Old friends! Ex-girlfriends! Shaw Brothers Kung Fu Movies! Clint Eastwood IS The Man With No Name! It's rip-snortin', two-fisted action in the mighty Jeff Stone manner!

And you will hear all about it Monday. Probably in a pretty dull prose style.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who do I yell at if there's a cockraoch in my 'Taco Bell' taco? It's happened and I feel I have a right to get upset about it.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

That's an out-of-the-ordinary reason. I mean like if they forgot to hold the mayo.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home