Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Your TV minute

Finally caught up on The Wire this weekend (we were about four episodes behind). Hey, this show is excellent! A surprising opinion coming from me, I know. But I mean, really. It's just so fucking good.

On the Adult Swim front, Frisky Dingo remains the standout ("And once again the mall has become my Waterloo"), although this last week saw the premiere of Assy McGee, which is sort of like the old Fred Dryer cop vehicle Hunter, except with a talking butt in the lead role that slurs its speech in a distinctly Stallone-like manner. It was pretty funny once, but I'm not sure how long that can last. Meanwhile, characters are dropping like flies on 12 oz Mouse, as the show builds to its big climax.

Every other show is doing just fine, thanks. The Mars, in parciular, seems to be on an upswing, which makes me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home