Monday, October 11, 2004

Tales from the Weekend Part the Second

Also known as "Dinner with the Creature."

On Saturday night a merry band of us went so see Frank's current show, Monster. It was a good show, nicely written and very well acted. I think I preferred One Flea Spare a bit more, but that's only because I think Frankenstein's been done to death. But it was a good adaptation, with just enough changes to keep you on your toes. I especially ejoyed the conversation between Victor and his cat (played by Frank). Because, you know, Victor Frankenstein can talk to animals in this version. You see what I mean about keeping on your toes. It's good. Check it out.

Afterwards a massive group of us headed to Swingers for a late dinner, and poor Clark, who plays the Creature, still had all his horrific stitch-makeup on, so he looked a bit of a mess. Then we went back to Frank's house and sat around and drank. When I started this post I thought these events would be more interesting or funny but I think we can all see how that turned out.

This has been possibly the most interesting weekend I've had in a month. Sometimes my life is stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home