Wednesday, December 15, 2004

As my life goes down the drain

Despite the title, this is not some self-pity party a-go-go post.

I haven't been very productive on this blog, lately. I actually started two perfectly decent posts at the end of work yesterday, with the intention of finishing them when I got home. Then when I got home Emory was playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and I asked to play when he was finished, and he gave me the controller and then when I looked at the clock again it was 9 PM and I had to shower and eat before karaoke.

God, that game is great! There's all sorts of new elements, like eating and dating and controlling territory. And that's just in the first city! That game is a black hole from which I will not escape until I complete it.

Next Monday I'll be heading back to KC for ten days, so I'll have loads of free time to yammer on to y'all. Until then, I have gangs to run and snitches to ice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home