Sunday, December 05, 2004

Maudlin

There are times when the lonliness becomes a bit much. Like you kiss a girl and you think "You know, I really miss kissing." And that just sets you off on all the other things you miss about being in a relationship, like sleeping next to someone, etc, etc, onwards and upwards. This has not been my most successful year. I went out with four girls, two of whom I didn't want to continue dating, while the other two I liked quite a bit but who ended up not being interested in me. Nice even fifty-fifty split, that. I'm sorry to go on like this, but the truth of the matter is that I haven't had a proper girlfriend since I graduated, and I'm in a bit of a funk, so.

Maybe Closer wasn't the right movie to see tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger whatupthen said...

Shit, I hear ya.

1:15 AM  
Blogger -Laurel- said...

I can totally relate. :) I don't have the nice 50/50, I'm more 60/30. Oh well. I'm thinking next year will be better. That's what I decided.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home