Friday, December 03, 2004

At least it didn't eat the whole thing

Blogger was rather tempermental last night. It double-posted one post and then didn't post the other one at all. I really don't feel like re-typing the second one, so here's a quick summation: Ultimate Fantastic Four #13 is a good start to the new storyline, New Avengers #1 is neither horribly offensive nor particularly remarkable, and Ultimates 2 #1 is a bit uneven, but has some great stuff and lots of potential for future storylines. I went on a bit more than that, but that's the gist of it. Perhaps we're all better off.

Then this morning I came in to work and tried to load the page, and all that would come up was the first few words of my last post. Naturally, I completely despaired and thought my blog had been lost forever to the Void Which Binds (Simmons shout-out!). Then I logged in to Blogger and everything was fine. Well, good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home