Thursday, January 13, 2005

Can I get a scoop?

Ha!

That comic appeared on my birthday.

Most people don't believe me when I tell them I know all the lyrics to "Shoop." I don't see what's so complicated about it. My family first got cable in the early mid-nineties, and "Shoop" was on more or less constantly (MTV played videos back then, and MTV and Comedy Central were all I watched). "Shoop" also had a TON of radio play back then. So I know all the lyrics to "Shoop." Even the rap by that dude who comes in near the end that was only in the video and not on the radio ("S and the P wanna get with me/Cool, cause I'm Wicked G..."). I keep swearing that one night at karaoke I'll get extremely drunk and just perform the damn thing, but that has yet to happen. I think I can feel fortunate for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home