Saturday, January 08, 2005

Those dudes died for real and it was awesome

Am I the only one weirded out by this rash of first-person shooters set during real wars? I think it's the Vietnam ones that really get me. Those guys are all still alive! I wonder if my old English teacher Mr. Trent wants to play one. He lost a good deal of his hearing over there. Do you end up winning the war at the end of the game?

Emory and I were at Best Buy the other day and came up with the idea of a war game where you play as soldiers who actually died, and your missions are to recreate their deaths as realistically as possible. "Okay, he was clipped by a sniper two clicks south of here. Better get moving." We're going to make a mint!

They just seem really morbid and tasteless to me, is what I'm saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home