Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Science fueled by lust

I'm going to build a time machine specifically so I can go back in time and make out with Naomi Watts while she was filming Tank Girl. It's the glasses and the dark hair and the accent and the Davy Crockett hat all working in conjunction to turn me into a blathering idiot. And she wasn't as damn skinny as she is now. I mean, look at her! How can you resist?

This of course means I'll be able to channel my own time-travelling-to-meet-movie-star-I-have-a-crush-on experiences into the character in Party All the Time Machine who will only travel in time to meet Olivia Newton-John. Write what you know, as they say.

Tank Girl is still a terrible movie, though. Shame.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Golden Age Naomi kinda looks like a brunette Liz Miller! Liz is single. Make your move!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I actually pointed out the exact same thing to Leslie while we were watching it last night.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

This is hilarious on a number of levels, the least of which is that I really like the movie Tank Girl, for all its silly exploitiveness. And Naomi Watts is one of my favorite things about it. Totally wanted to be Jet Girl when I was fourteen.

So this is all sorts of nice. I'm flattered.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home