Monday, January 10, 2005

Tales from the Weekend

My sister was here! Hooray! Granted, I only saw her one day, but still. She was in town because the Catholic organization she's interning for was having a conference. Of course, it was pouring rain all day yesterday, so we didn't have many adventures. Unless you count watching season 5 Simpsons episodes and going to see Sideways adventues. And you might. I don't know. It was nice to see her, though. She got to see our new apartment set-up.

Emory and Leslie bought a new TV stand for the apartment and then proceeded to re-arrange all the furniture, which was cool. Leslie really wants to paint some of the walls, as long as the landlord will allow it. Let's hope so.

Boy, did I like Sideways! Yes indeed I did. Alexander Payne rules.

Friday night I went over to Frank's and we were talking and I kept bugging him to not fall asleep, but then we started watching an episode of Batman: TAS, and I fell asleep about ten seconds in. Frank then just left me in his recliner, where I didn't regain consciousness until 4 AM. Just wake me up, man!

In other Frank news, Frank hates his job. And twist ties. Don't mention them to him under any circumstances! He will throw himself to his death!

Paul gets back soon! Hooray!

Leslie got her Ms. magazine internship! Hooray!

Decent week for the LA-based PHS alumni, all told.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Calling you while I am right near your house requires far too much logic than I usually put into my weekend plans. But I'll take it under advisement.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

Well then. It looks like everything's been wrapped up into a nice little package. Friday, I'm totally talking about twist ties.

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home