Thursday, January 27, 2005

Speaking of comics...

Asa and Alex have gotten their act together and produced a new Junk Science comic, this one even funnier than the last. "It, like we ghosts, goes against science!" makes me laugh and laugh. Asa's art is improving, to boot. Remember kids, old timey science = comedy!

Today's Dinosaur Comic is really funny for a couple of reasons.

1) The devil only wants to talk about video games.

2) I played way too much "Command and Conquer: Red Alert" back in college. The devil's totally right about those Tesla coils!

6 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Hey! Huzzah! I'm glad you liked it.

"It, like we ghosts, goes against science!" is Asa's line. It was the last one to go in the script. He just up and pulled it out of his ass.

Someday we'll do a comic about that, too.

Sigh...

5:39 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

I'm increasingly impressed by our ability to fit these big, complex stories and morality tales into 8 pages.

Long stuff sucks.

I can't believe Junk Science was supposed to be a feature. I always forget that. I have to find that first treatment. I think it's on my old, old laptop. I remember that one of the brother's was originally an alchemist. And I seem to remember Nicodemus having a brother. God, I gotta find it.

2:37 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

You should include these comments in your eventual Junk Science hardcover collection.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Actually, instead of the self-congratulatory back-patting and reminiscences (which take up the bulk of the time when Asa and I "write"), I'd like to include a round-up of all the eventual criticism I'm sure Junk Science will garner.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

These comments certainly took an odd turn! Now they should DEFINITELY go in the hardcover!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

What the hell is a "text message battle"? And why would I want to wade through pages and pages of L33tspeak and txt gibberish?

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home