Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Our typical evening

A true-life miniature play

Leslie: (on the phone, describing a co-worker) She was the one who was in the punk band.
Jeff: Is she cute? Will she date me?
Leslie: She won't date you. She's dating a huge guy with tattoos.
Jeff: I could take him.
Emory: No, you couldn't.
Jeff: I could take him with my gat.
Emory: You don't have a gat. That's only in Harsh Realm (Emory's nickname for GTA: San Andreas).
Jeff: Wait, you're telling me that I'm not a muscular black man?
Emory: I would never dream of telling you that.

3 Comments:

Blogger whatupthen said...

But all you savage cats know that I was strapped with gats while you were cuddling a Cabbage Patch.

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're always ruining my time with Leslie on the phone! I can never talk to her if you guys are in the room, damn you. On another note: Yay! You're coming to SF soon!

-undercoverpancakes

5:54 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

whaupthen: Yes, exactly.

Jenni: Maybe.

Lauren: Sorry I ruin your phone conversations. But we will indeed be visiting soon! Hooray!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home