Thursday, January 20, 2005

I Do Not Get You Day, part 1

Welcome to I Do Not Get You Day! It's a day to focus on people or behaviors that I, despite my best efforts, do not get.

Now if you should happen to have an opinion that is featured today, please don't think I'm berating your or criticizing you or calling you out. I just simply do not understand. In fact, feel free to look at it as though I am simply ignorant to your superior ways. Let's get started!

People who prefer thin crust on their pizza... I DO NOT GET YOU.

A miniature play:
"Hello. Papa John's."
"Yes, I'd like to order a pizza."
"Okay, what would you like on it?"
"Pepperoni and extra cheese. Oh, and I would also like less food volume for the same price, please."
"We can totally do that!"

So, is it the crispiness that you're looking for? Is the texture really worth having food that's much less filling? Whenever I have thin crust I end up having to eat way more than I usually do in order to make up the difference. I just don't understand!

I DO NOT GET YOU!

2 Comments:

Blogger -Laurel- said...

Yes, it's a texture thing. Although I can relate your feeling on fulless to how I hardly ever eat fruits and vegetbles. They don't fill me up and ever when they do it never lasts very long.

2:31 PM  
Blogger McBean said...

I like crispy things. However, I hate thin crust pizza from those chain restaurants. It's like eating your pizza on a saltine cracker. The best thin crust pizza (or any pizza for that matter) is in Sherman Oaks at a place called Barones. I would eat it everyday if doing that wouldn't result in me gaining 100 pounds.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home