Friday, January 14, 2005

I haven't slept enough

I’m going to create my own webcomic. It shall be entitled “Bluebeard and Son” and will chronicle the adventures of Bluebeard the Pirate and his son, a nebbish telekinetic with OCD. They will focus their vast powers of piracy and telekinesis (and washing one's hands 'til they bleed) on thwarting the efforts of real estate developer Victor DuCharme, who intends to turn the world’s oceans into housing for low income families. It will either be set in the past or in a future so distant human civilization has lapped itself so society is like it was in the past, only it’s the future.

The fortune I accumulate due to the success of the above webcomic will be VAST.

1 Comments:

Blogger -Laurel- said...

I'd read it- but I'm a sucker for anything that has pirates.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home