Thursday, February 24, 2005

C-c-c-comics!

Since I now have limitless wealth since my bonus came through, I went nuts at the comic store yesterday. Like 93 dollars worth of nuts.

Of course, most of that was because I bought the 2nd and 3rd hardcover collections of Stray Bullets. Mmmm, Stray Bullets. And hey, my hardcovers are signed by David Lapham! Nice bonus.

I also picked up the softcover of Steven Seagle's It's A Bird... and the trade of Daisy Kutter: The Last Train, written and illustrated by Leslie's secret boyfriend, Kazu Kibuishi. It's on the internet now, Leslie. That makes it truth. Anyway, Daisy Kutter is way cool. It's a western. With robots. It's just 11 bucks. You simply can't lose. (For those of you who went to Ninja Art, Kazu Kibuishi did the one where the ninja and the rabbit passing each other in the woods.)

I also got Grant Morrison's Seven Soldiers #0. It will take every iota of my willpower to resist buying every individual issue of this mega-series.

Oh, hell, I've already lost this battle. I'll buy every issue, dammit!

*cries himself gently to sleep*

I'll write more about these comics when I actually read them. Last night I passed out due to day-after-karaoke fatigue.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goddammit, Jeff! He's not my secret boyfriend!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home