Monday, August 22, 2005

Get a room!

So caught up was I in the high spirit of seeing Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid at the Hollywood Forever Cemetary that I drank an entire bottle of wine. I went to refill my glass and found the bottle empty. "Oh dear," I thought, "I don't think anyone else had any of this." So I was a bit drunk during and after the film.

Then there was this couple sitting directly in front of me, and the guy was lying down, but the girl was sitting ramrod straight, which meant that I had to sit up ramrod straight to see the screen over her. And then the boy sat up and he and the girl started making out. But their two heads coming together for kissage pretty much blocked out the entire bottom half of the picture from where I was sitting so I had no choice but to say "I'd like to watch the movie, please!" I really embarassed everyone I was sitting with. But I couldn't see! Also, I don't like it when people make out right in front of me as if I don't exist. I'm just saying, if you do kiss in public, then you are asking for public comment on said making out. If you have a problem with that, might I recommend NOT making out in public.

Then when we were leaving the movie I sat on the hood of Whitney's car as she drove down the cemetary driveway because, you know, DRUNK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home