Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Slugfest

Those interested in comic book punditry (aaaaand I've lost all of you), should really check out this thread over at Fanboy Rampage. Paul O'Brien wrote this column for Ninth Art, see, to which Tom Spurgeon and Alan David Doane took some umbrage, and Spurgeon's pretty reasonable about it and Doane's kind of a dick, and there's a big brouhaha, and then Kurt Busiek sweeps in on a winged horse or something. I find it all fascinating, and you most likely do not.

Most insular. Post. Ever.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, even I found this post impenetrable. And normally I'm embarrassingly happy to expand my comic book knowledge my backtracking along your critical explorations.

Maybe it's just that I'm at the end of a twenty-three hour day, though.

2:45 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Obviously you don't partake of as much comic book punditry as I do!

Also, just 23 hours? Don't be a wuss.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home