Thursday, August 04, 2005

The ol' karaoke

Man, Sardo's was packed last night. So packed that a good portion of our party only got to sing once, and some didn't get to sing at all. Which was kind of a shame, but what are you going to do? I sort of fell in love with both the karaoke lady and this other random girl, so it was a thrilling night of sexual frustration and sitting around. Yet I still managed to have a decent time. Josh and Courtney showed up there completely randomly, so it was nice to see them. And everyone, even all the people we didn't know, were really enthusiastic. And Sardo's is the only karaoke place I've found that has James' "Laid," so they have that going for them, too. Damn you for being so entertaining and so busy, Sardo's! Damn you!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got to sing! And I got to see Jenni and Maria sing. And Jay. But I missed Grae. A shame.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Grae rocked. A shame, indeed.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one time I was there, the place was nearly deserted. Why was this night so popular?

2:36 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Man, I don't know. That one time you were there was the most deserted I've ever seen it. Usually it's been somewhere in between last night and then.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had such a fun time that night! I was so happy to see everyone! It sucked having to drive Maria to the airport the next morning, but hey, I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

Jeff singing "Laid" = hot

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home