Monday, August 01, 2005

Learned this weekend

-If you take a call in the middle of a party, and you go outside into the farthest corner of the yard to have your conversation, people will STILL yell at you to get the hell off the phone and come back to the party. I'm not bothering you! Leave me alone! I did not realize I was so pivotal to your enjoyment of social events! Although I was possibly on the phone for half an hour to 45 minutes. I don't know. I was mildly intoxicated at the time. But still, what's it to you, other party-goers?

-Paul, if given super-speed powers in a freak accident, would become a serial man-rapist. (He said it, not me.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Dude rape, huh? Well, I guess I'm okay with that. I'll have to warn Christian Bale, though. For when he comes to the apartment to hang out with me.

He reads comics, you know.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The street cred I give Christian Bale for reading comics is undermined by the fact that he's a Jeph Loeb apologist.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home