Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Holy Terror, Batman!

Hands up, who's a little nervous about Frank Miller's upcoming Holy Terror, Batman! OGN?

I mean, at best this comic can't really be more than blowing off steam about 9/11 by imagining Batman punching out Bin Laden, right? At worst? Well, this is Frank Miller we're talking about. I mean, he wrote Robocop 2. Also, it's not like he doesn't make his intentions clear in that article I linked to. And sure, Captain America punched out Hitler, but he also punched out a bunch of racist Japanese caricatures.

Anyway, I guess we'll see how it goes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

I'm somewhat excited for this, as I think it will bring some political balance to the usual left-leaning undercurrents found in comic books.

On the other hand, I don't care for Frank Miller's writing or artwork.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I think those last two things will be prominently featured.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home