Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Five Marvel Characters Who Are Awesome

Nerd alert!

1) Spider-Man: Spider-Man is the greatest superhero ever.

2) Ultron: Ultron is a killer robot with a jack-o-lantern face who wants to slaughter all organic life on the planet. That is just the greatest.

3) Multiple Man: He multiplies! But in the hands of writer Peter David he's got one of the most fascinating personalities around.

4) Galactus: He is the devourer of worlds. Do I have to paint you a picture?

5) Cyclops: At this point I wave the Cyclops flag just to spite the rest of the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

what, cyclops isn't number 1???
also, i am glad you warned me with the nerd alert, I had a second to prepare myself before scrolling down.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Again, all these lists are in no particular order. Except for Spider-Man, of course.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home