Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Achewood

I'm going to be gone starting tomorrow, all the way until next Monday, so in my absence, why don't you read some Achewood? Here, I'll even link you to ten of my favorite strips (that I haven't linked to in the past, so no Marmaduke or Cathy, Alan).

...Boned?

Wicked sack (Phillippe has been possessed by the spirit of Billy Idol.)

Ass in your pants!

Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N.

Gunny sack (Phillippe is running for President.)

The assassination of Lincoln as presented by Roomba, the robotic floor vac.

The results are in!

Fluff my hog

Getting Phillippe to eat healthy

Tim Simmons in: The Dude Has Got No Mercy

Why yes, I did finish all my work for the day. Why do you ask?

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Thanks, Jeff!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home