Friday, September 29, 2006

Now that's an interesting choice

I admit, the prospect of an Iron Man film did not set my heart a'flutter. Nor did the announcement that Jon Favreau was set to direct. Not that I have anything against Favreau, he's just not the sort of director whose films I race out to see on opening weekend. But now they've announced that Tony Stark will be played by Robert Downey, Jr.

And now I'm actually pretty intrigued.

I still might not see it in the theater. Iron Man isn't a property that really gets my blood up. But the project certainly has my attention now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Mine too. So much so that I probably will see it in the theater. It can't possibly be worse than Daredevil, right? Or X3... or Fantastic Four... damn. There are some bad comic book movies out there. Ghost Rider with Nicholas Cage will almost certainly be one of them.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home