Monday, January 31, 2005

Tales from the Weekend

This weekend was a little odd. At any given time, things were either stupefyingly mundane or completley bizarre. Like I was either lazily watching Con Air on USA or I was drunk at a party full of strangers, watching incredibly toned dancers play strip Twister. That sort of weekend.

Next weekend is already shaping up to be eventful, what with the Peer Gynt performance and two different parties, one at Laurel and Trumbo's place, and another in honor of Alan's impending birthday.

UPDATE: I think I can safely lump last night's choir rehearsal with Michael York into the "not every day" category from this past weekend. Oh, and I get a line all to myself! I threaten to boil Peer Gynt to a broth. Such imagery!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whose holds those parties? You gotta let me know.

-undercoverpancakes

10:18 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

They're scary secret parties, like in "Eyes Wide Shut." If I told you, Sydney Pollack would have you killed.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

He'd be upfront about it, though. Sidney Pollack's good like that.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home