Thursday, February 03, 2005

The Conversation I Have With Michael York in My Head

And now, a completely fictional miniature play in which I go and talk to Michael York during a break at choir rehearsal.

(Jeff approaches Michael York)

Jeff: Mr. York?

Michael York: Yes?

Jeff: Hello. My name's Jeff and I'm in the chorus and I just wanted to tell you
that I really enjoy your work.

Michael York: Why, thank you.

Jeff: I thought you were really funny on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Michael York: Yes, that was fun.

Jeff: You know, I do some acting occasionally, when work allows me.

Michael York: Oh? And what is your profession?

Jeff: Well, Mr. York, it's my job... TO FREEZE YOU!

(Jeff and Michael York each throw their heads back and laugh loud and long)

Michael York: That was very funny.

Jeff: Yeah. (beat) Seriously, though.

(Jeff takes out freeze ray, freezes Michael York, and runs off into the night.)

THE END

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Briiiiiiiiiillllliant work, Logan 5.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Man, I can't wait to see Michael York at St. Nick's. He's gonna tear it up.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home