Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Ups and downs, strikes and gutters

Yay!

And hey, a six-month turnaround is really FAST by DC trade standards! Maybe they're beginning to gently pull their heads out of their collective ass!

Wait a minute! 13 BUCKS??? For a three-issue miniseries? Man, Seaguy was only ten bucks for the same length, and that was STILL more than buying the individual issues!

I'm kicking myself because I'll pay it anyway, even though I have the issues. I figure it's worth it for one of the best examples of comic book artistry produced in the current century.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cover makes me think of Easter eggs.

Hey, who's up for a little "Plague Dogs?"

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(--Leslie, of course)

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home