Friday, June 03, 2005

Disappointment

There was a guy in the audience last night who laughed exactly like Trumbo. So the whole show I'm thinking "Hey, Trumbo made it! Yay! Yay for Trumbo." Then the play ended and I was like "Hey, where's Trumbo?" and Paul said "Uh, Trumbo wasn't here." And I couldn't accept that, so I said "But... but I heard him. I heard his distinctive laughter," and then Sam came up and said "Trumbo really wasn't here. And I hate you," or something like that. I'm paraphrasing, here.

In summation: My Trumbo hopes were dashed. Dashed, I tells ya!

Note to Trumbo: Come see my play, bitch!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

I don't know. It's just that I know your voice and I know your laugh. When I would see shows at Oxy after graduation, people would come up to me after and say "Oh, I heard you laughing," and I would be like "Dammit, why do I have such a Freak Laugh?"

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home