Friday, September 16, 2005

I don't have a problem

Last night I was seized with the sudden urge to drink, so that's just what I did.

I had a couple of beers with dinner (after dinner, really), then made myself a ridiculously strong drink consisting of vodka and some fruit hybrid drink Leslie had in the fridge. That did the trick.

Just seemed like the thing to do at the time. I can't really explain it.

Now I am compelled to listen to Weezer's "Simple Pages" over and over.

I don't know.

Hey, the blog's a year old. Happy birthday, little blog. I think you've been helpful.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Lush!

Ah, but who am I to judge?

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's such a cute little blog! I hope you videotaped its first steps. And the first time someone posted the results of a "Which member of the cast of 'According to Jim' are you?"-type quiz in the comments section.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home