Monday, September 26, 2005

More TV

Galactica season finale? Shit was intense. That one episode kind of put the rest of the "season" to shame. Not that I was ever bored or disappointed this season, but for this episode the notch was kicked in the upward direction. The episode was good enough to gloss over the fact that things seemed to be happening waaaaay too quickly. I mean, not even a couple of episodes of build-up before all-out Battlestar war? Still, it ruled. Hopefully it keeps up the quality in January.

I'm about 10 or so episodes into the first season of House, and I'm still not bored. It's a formula, but one that works. Like the X-Men.

My friend Matt's first episode of American Dad aired last night. It was consistently funny, which was a relief. How could I have faced Matt again if his show wasn't funny? We would have had to break up. I think American Dad, on the whole, is starting to hit its stride. Just like Family Guy before it.

Annnnnd that's it. Hooray for good TV.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

I generally agree about the Battlestar finale, but what was up with that music??? Straight up awful. Can't wait until next season.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home