Monday, September 19, 2005

Chipper

I was out-of-sorts last week, but now I'm feeling much better! Thanks, weekend!

It was both Sam and Lindsay's birthdays this weekend, and we celebrated accordingly. Those two parties cheered me immensely. At Sam's I really managed to ride that intoxicated line between "Really enjoying oneself" and "Will be embarassed tomorrow." I guess I was lying down on the sidewalk at one point. But that was for a bit I was doing.

We finally shot the Boat City boardroom scene the next day, despite being bleary-eyed and wishing to die (well, at least Paul and I were like that). Matt, Alex, and Alan were so funny that the sketch could work even if we just held the shot on them the whole time.

I spent way too much money at Lindsay's party (nobody realized the bar had a cover, plus I, uh, bought a lot of drinks), but it turned out to be a really good time, anyway. Their live band was actually really good. And hey, I always thought Swingers was open 24 hours, but I guess they close at 3 AM. Who knew? Not me, obviously.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Yeah, I found out about the cover off the internet. This was the final nail in the coffin of my not going. That, and I fell asleep when I go home and didn't wake up until like 8:30.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Paul, Jenni, Leslie, and Erika didn't come either, presumably for that reason. But it wound up being really cool.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Yes, in the end everything worked out for the best.

-Paul

7:16 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I will resist making a smartass comment about how Jenni and Doug are incapable of communicating basic information to one another.

Paul's right about it all working out, though. Paul was probably off kissing someone, anyway. Like a PERV.

Although he should be glad that he missed the horrfying red wig, mostly horrifying when it was on Frank's head. Or Clark's head. Mainly on any head other than Cassidy's, on whom it looked quite fetching.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home