Wednesday, September 21, 2005

BAN DC 4EVER!!!!!

OMG, if Johns kills The Ray in infinite Crisis, I'll never read a DC book ever again! I will BAN DC FOR LIFE!

It's a little silly how worked up some people get about peripheral fictional characters, isn't it? I mean, I will be sad if they killed The Ray, since I love him so (I have every issue of his failed mid-90's series!), but I'd get over it. Because, y'know, he's not real. I mean, people can read what they want, they can stop reading all DC books because they killed Rocket Red or whatever, but don't you think there are other things going on in the world that deserve that level of concern? Just a thought.

Normally 90's nostalgia in comics makes me throw up, but I'm so excited for Peter David's new X-Factor series, I can't even tell you. The team consists of Madrox, Guido, Wolfsbane, Siryn, Rictor, and Monet. Plus, Ryan Sook (from the Seven Soldiers Zatanna) is doing the art. How cool is that? Screw you, it's awesome!

Speaking of which, we're halfway through Seven Soldiers, and it's just getting awesomer. Guardian #4 might be my favorite single issue so far. All I'm saying is that they better print the trades so that they're in the order the issues were released, rather than in the individual series, because that's the best way to enjoy them.

I'd talk about something other than comics, but man, I got nothin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home