Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Gross

Mild House spoilers ahead.



Granted I fell asleep about 2/3 of the way through (due to exhaustion, not disinterest), but last night's House finale seemed to turn the gross-o-meter up to 11. Remember when THAT DUDE'S EYE POPPED OUT? And when Chase got sprayed with blood by the part of the body that you least want to be sprayed with blood? It was all great, but then I passed out.

And why didn't anyone tell me Elias Koteas was going to be on??? Ooh, that gives me an idea.

BEST FIVE LINES SAID BY ELIAS KOTEAS IN TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

1) "Hey, didn't they use this place in The Grapes of Wrath?"
2) "You want a fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before."
3) "New game, roundhead. Cricket?"
4) "You call this, here, and that (indicating Tatsuo), down there, family?
5) "What are you, some sort of punker? Man, I hate punkers. Especially bald ones with green makeup... who wear masks over ugly faces..."

Okay, these are just getting too geeky. The saddest (best?) part is that I could easily come up with five more.

11 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I had forgotten about the "Grapes of Wrath" line. Comedy gold!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Yeah, house was really gorss last night. They also did a lot more of those CGI "we're zooming inside your body!" shots. I guess they had some money left over at then end of the season.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I mean, as if the giant, bloated tongue wasn't enough. But that just turned out to be a launching point for the grossness to come.

The dude's testicle EXPLODED!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Not having watched the show, I did catch the tongue bit. But not the testicle. Too bad.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Woooooo! 9.95!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

That's funny for two reasons.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

That one night is arguably the hardest I've ever made Emory laugh.

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, without having watched House yet, I knew it was way, way gross. You know how I knew? Because you woke Emory and I up when you yelled "OH MY GOD! Oh my god!"at the TV.

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What night was this? Was I there?

Also, did you see the testicle? I'm always fascinated with what you can show on television.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

You did not see the testicle. You just saw it explode in Chase's face. But you THEY TOTALLY SHOW THAT GUY'S EYE JUST POPPING OUT OF HIS HEAD! I couldn't believe it.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

The night in question was one time when I was driving us around in KC and we dropped Leslie off and Emory walked her to the door and they were kissing and then I rolled down the window and yelled "Woooo! 9.95!" and Emory broke the kiss to throw back his head and laugh.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home